Fresh Basil pesto.
You can have Fresh Basil pesto using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Basil pesto
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh basil leaves, washed and cut.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley, washed and cut(optional).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 of lemon, squeezed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of cashew, toasted.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Fresh Basil pesto instructions
- Put all ingredients in a blender except the olive oil and lemon jus. Crush them until smooth..
- Remove from the blender and put in a bowl. Add olive oil and lemon juice. Stir well..
- Fresh basil pesto is ready to serve with pasta or whatever you desire. You can keep it in the airtight container,so after you put in the airtight container add some olive oil on top of it and cover it. Keep in the fridge and it can stay 3 to 4 weeks. Enjoy..