Pesto And Ricotta Pizza.
You can have Pesto And Ricotta Pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto And Ricotta Pizza
- You need 1 of Pizza base.
- It's 4 tbsp of Pesto Allla Genovese.
- It's 60 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of Tomato, sliced in 4.
- It's 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It's 1 of Fresh herbs, to serve.
Pesto And Ricotta Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5 / 375°F)..
- Spread the pesto evenly across the pizza base, and sprinkle over the grated cheese. Add a few dollops of ricotta, and the sliced tomatoes. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper, and bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and crispy..
- Serve topped with fresh herbs if desired..