Creamy Tomato Pesto Penne.
You can have Creamy Tomato Pesto Penne using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pesto Penne
- It's 500 grams of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 190 grams of Tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1 large of brown onion, sliced & quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pepperoni salami, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Semi sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It's 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Frozen chopped spinach.
- It's 1/3 cup of Corn kernels.
- It's 400 grams of Can chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 300 ml of Thickened cream.
Creamy Tomato Pesto Penne step by step
- Prepare veggies..
- In a large fry pan or pot- add onions, pepperoni and semi sun-dried tomatoes and fry off on medium heat in a little olive oil..
- When onions have softened add chopped tomatoes, pesto, cream, spinach, corn, stock powder, parsley, Parmesan and seasoning. Bring to boil then reduce heat and allow to simmer (lid off) until sauce thickens slightly. Make sure to stir often..
- Meanwhile- in another pot, cook your pasta in salted boiling water until El dente. Drain, rinse and stir into sauce and serve with some crusty bread to soak up some of that yummy sauce..
- Creamy, sweet and probably takes 30 minutes from start to finish- what a ripper! Serves 4 to 6 Enjoy!.