Roasted tomato and pesto zucchini noodles. Sito E-Commerce per la vendita di prodotti per cani e gatti. Cucce, Materassi per Cani e Gatti. To prepare the noodles: Spiralize the zucchini with a spiralizer (here's how), or turn the zucchini into noodles with a julienne peeler, or grate the zucchini the long way on a large box grater.
I'm good with any kind of deliciousness you think of! Muir Glen has organic, fire-roasted tomato products: diced, non-diced, unseasoned, and adobo-seasoned (which has a nice heat). It's a flavor explosion featuring two of my summer staples: pesto & roasted cherry tomatoes. You can have Roasted tomato and pesto zucchini noodles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted tomato and pesto zucchini noodles
- You need 2 cup of zucchini noodles.
- It's 1 of large tomato.
- It's 1 cup of chick peas.
- It's 1 of pesto.
There's nothing better than enjoying a giant bowl of noodles and not feeling like you have to be rolled into bed. Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) With Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes. Because if you did, you'd be right! And it's nice to be right every now and again.
Roasted tomato and pesto zucchini noodles step by step
- Roast sliced tomato and chickpeas in the oven 400° for approx 30 mineuts. Add evoo, salt & pepper.
- Make pesto (blend basil, pine nuts, garlic and evoo) or use store bought.
- Sautee zucchini noodles with garlic.
- In a bowl, add the noodles, roasted tomatoes and chickpeas and then mix with the pesto..
Spread the zucchini on the preheated baking sheet in a single layer. Return the zucchini to the bowl. Add pesto, salt and pepper; toss to coat. My obsession with zucchini noodles continues with this summer favorite! It's a flavor explosion featuring two of my summer staples: pesto & roasted cherry tomatoes.