Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos. Skip the pasta in favor of a quick and healthy recipe for zucchini noodles with sun-dried tomato pesto. This time, it's alongside a quick and easy recipe for sun-dried tomato pesto. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight Sun-dried tomatoes are super rich in umami flavor, so they easily fill the place of Parmesan This looks like an excellent recipe.
We whipped up a brazil nut pesto and added sun dried tomatoes for a bright, fresh take! Go ahead and SAY YES to this bowl of pasta I bought the prepackaged zucchini pasta from Whole Foods and a quinoa pesto from Trader Joes. Zucchini and bursting baby tomatoes create a delicious sauce combined with fresh garlic and basil. You can cook Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos
- It's 3 of Zucchini (spiral sliced).
- It's 3 of yellow squash (spiral sliced).
- It's 3 tbsp of prepared pesto.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of sun dried tomato halves.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded asiago cheese.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Pasta with Zucchini and Tomatoes. In a large bowl, combine pasta, asparagus, pesto, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella. Serve immediately with a fried egg, if desired. Had to make a couple changes based on our diet like subbing out the pasta for spaghetti squash and I'm allergic to egg so i.
Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos instructions
- Heat olive oil and pesto in large pan over med heat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add zucchini and squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until "pasta" is to desired softness (I do about 10 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!.
Crab, Sun-dried Tomato, Shiitake, and Zucchini Zoodle PastaFearless Dining. Pea Pesto Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Arugula (Vegan + GF). Once your pasta is drained, heat a large saucepan or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add olive oil, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. If you're a lover of simple pasta, you're going to love this recipe.