Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns.
You can cook Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns
- Prepare 1 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- It's 500 grams of prawns.
- You need 1 1/4 quart of garlic.
- It's 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 300 grams of pesto.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It's 500 grams of pasta.
Tagliatelle , Pesto and prawns step by step
- Clean the prawns and boil them into a pot of boiling water for 3 mins..
- Take a big frying pan (wok would be perfect) and put inside some onions and some chopped tomatoes , after a few mins add the prawns with some garlic and chilly and pepper and cover the frying pan and let it cook gently.
- Put water and big salt into a pot and wait till it boil and as soon it's ready insert the tagliatelle and remember if on the packed says to remove the pasta at 9 mins we will drain it at 8 ..
- The pasta it's almost ready now so let's go back to the frying pan and we will add now the pesto and we will let it cool for one minute..
- Pasta it's ready , drain it and add it into the frying pan and mix it and serve..