You can have Kale Pesto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale Pesto
- It's 1 bunch of Kale - Stems removed.
- You need 1 of Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Toasted Walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Kale Pesto instructions
- Place kale leaves into a pot of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes..
- Blanch kale and squeeze out all excess water..
- Add all ingredients to food chopper or processor except for the oil..
- Start chopping and slowly add oil. Add extra if you need to..
- Mix in with your favourite pasta. You will need to add a splash of water to get it going..