Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes.
You can have Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Prepare of Corkscrew Pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half.
- It's 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 16 oz of Corkscrew Pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Mozzarella (Cilliegine), Sliced In Half.
- You need of Pesto.
- It's 2 cup of Packed Fresh Basil Leaves.
- It's 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Roasted Pine Nuts.
- It's 1 of Salt.
Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- For The Pesto, add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary..
- Preheat oven to 425°F and set a large pot of salted water on high heat to boil for the pasta..
- In a small bowl, toss the tomatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil. Lay them in a single layer on a Silpat lined baking sheet, and roast for 15-18 minutes..
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water..
- Add the freshly made pesto to your pasta and stir to coat. If the pesto is too thick for your liking, you can thin it out a bit with the reserved pasta water, adding a little at a time..
- Add in the oven roasted tomatoes and room temperature fresh mozzarella. The warmth of the pasta will soften the cheese..
- Taste the pasta and add salt as needed..