Double Pesto Quick Bread.
You can cook Double Pesto Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Pesto Quick Bread
- Prepare 2 medium of onions, silced and caramelized in.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of prepared basil pesto.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of prepared sun dried tomato pesto.
Double Pesto Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Caramelize the onions in olive oil over medium-low heat, about 30 mins. Add garlic and continue to cook 2 more minutes..
- Combine flour, grated parmesan cheese, baking powder, lemon zest, salt pepper, and baking soda. Fold in the onions..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients..
- Swirl in each pesto separately. Pour batter in prepared pans..
- Bake 350°F for 40-50 mins or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan for an hour, remove from pan and completely cool on wire rack..