Pesto Rice Salad.
You can cook Pesto Rice Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Rice Salad
- It's 2 cup of Minute White Rice, uncooked.
- You need 1 packages of basil pesto sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 8 oz of whole milk mozzarella cheese, cut into half inch cubes.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of pine nuts.
Pesto Rice Salad step by step
- Prepare rice according to package directions, place in large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes..
- Add pesto sauce, mix well. Gently stir in tomatoes and cheese..
- Sprinkle with pine nuts..