Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups. Pesto Lasagna Roll Ups-cheesy pesto lasagna all rolled up into individual servings. You will love this easy and fun twist on traditional lasagna! Our basil plants were starting to look droopy because they had so many basil leaves on them.
Lasagna Roll Ups - Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Think portion control with these individual lasagna roll-ups. Florentine Lasagna Roll-Ups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups
- It's 10 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 of onion, minced.
- It's 1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It's 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 3 cup of spaghetti sauce, jarred or homemade.
- Prepare 6 oz of jar prepared pesto sauce.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 10 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Pesto Lasagna Roll-Ups - Comfort food in easy single serving form with a cheesy, creamy pesto filling! This classic creamy florentine pasta recipe with the addition of mushrooms is the perfect comfort food or meal for a special occasion. Lasagna roll ups made with the New Kraft cooking creme Italian cheese & herb. Turkey Lasagna Roll-Ups. "When making traditional lasagna, my mother would always have leftover noodles, so she experimented and came up with this tasty way to use "You can substitute chicken for the ground turkey and use spinach instead of broccoli in the filling for these roll-ups," she suggests.
Pesto Turkey Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat; add onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add ground turkey. Brown about 7 minutes and add minced garlic; cook 2 minutes longer..
- Add spinach and saute until heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 1/4 of a cup of parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg and 8 ounce can of tomato sauce. Mix to combine, take off heat and set aside..
- Prepare baking dish with a layer of cooking spray topped with a thin even layer of spaghetti sauce..
- Spread 1 teaspoon of pesto sauce on each lasagna noodle..
- Spread an even layer of spinach mixture over the pesto on each lasagna noodle..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese on top of spinach mixture over each lasagna noodle..
- Starting from a short end roll up each lasagna noodle..
- Place seam side down in prepared baking pan..
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly..
Thanks for following along and supporting what we do. Instead of using oil and basil, I substitute vegan pesto. Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. Top with marinara and cooked spinach, then sprinkle with mozzarella and roll up tightly. In a large deep baking dish, spoon a layer of marinara on bottom of dish.