Shrimp and crab pesto pasta. This shrimp pesto pasta is sauteed shrimp tossed with spaghetti and pesto sauce. My take on Italian shellfish recipes. Turned out fantastic and will become a make-again recipe for sure.
Butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and pesto converge into a luxurious sauce to be served with cooked shrimp or crab meat and hot linguine. Creamy Shrimp Pasta reminds me of my favorite dish at Olive Garden with plump juicy shrimp and the easiest alfredo sauce. Rave reviews on this shrimp pasta! You can have Shrimp and crab pesto pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and crab pesto pasta
- You need 1 box of frozen shrimp scampi.
- You need 1 packages of imitation crab meat.
- It's 1 of frozen pesto (see pictures).
- You need 1 of 8 oz can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of serving cooked pasta noodles.
While pasta is cooking, prepare the shrimp and sauce. Pasta - Crab or Shrimp Fettuccine AlfredoBigOven. Delicious and easy date-night pesto shrimp pasta made with fresh homemade basil pesto and shrimp sauteed in garlic and olive oil. I recently made fresh homemade basil pesto to make shrimp pesto pasta and it turned my world upside down.
Shrimp and crab pesto pasta instructions
- This is the shrimp I use.
- This is the pesto I used.
- Put shrimp and pesto into pan and cook until sauces combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until onion and shrimp are cooked well.
- Serve over pasta.
Yes, I've had fresh pesto many, many times before. Imagine digging into this after you've moved into the new place you bought—no need to search for the spiralizer, but. We make this tasty pesto shrimp pasta at least once a month! But first, the shrimp Now that we have a pan full of perfectly seasoned shrimp, let's get some veggies in on the fun and make my famous pesto shrimp pasta with spinach and mushrooms! A dash of red pepper puts zip in this lively main dish from Gloria Jones Grenga of Newnan, Georgia.