Very Simple Pesto.
You can have Very Simple Pesto using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Very Simple Pesto
- You need 1 bunch of Basil.
- Prepare 30 grams of Pine nuts.
- You need 7 of (Basil) olives.
- It's 25 ml of Olive oil.
- Prepare 25 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of Garlic piece.
- You need 1 of Grinded pepper.
- You need 5 ml of Any vinegar.
Very Simple Pesto step by step
- Put all the basil and pine nuts in the mortar, grind it until it is nice and smooth..
- Slice the olives and the piece of garlic in little pieces and grind ad well, put in the cheese too..
- Now add the vinegar, I prefer balsamic vinegar, but it's up to you. Also add some pepper and a little olive oil. Grind it one more time to make sure there are no big olive chunks any more and everything is mixed well..
- This is a optional step; put any bread you like in the oven. Before putting it in the oven, put some olive oil on top of the bread pieces. Heat the oven on 180°F Celcius and remove the bread from the oven when they are nice, golden and crunchy. Smear the pesto on top of the toast. Bon apetit!.