Quinoa "Fried Rice".
You can have Quinoa "Fried Rice" using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa "Fried Rice"
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa rinsed and drained.
- It's 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen veggie mix (corn,peas,carrots etc).
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- You need of chopped parsley (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced small.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Quinoa "Fried Rice" instructions
- In a pot, cook quinoa for about 15-20 min or until cooked and add the frozen veggies in the last 5 min of cooking time and set aside..
- While quinoa is cooking, heat a non stick pan and cook eggs (scrambled) remove from pan and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and cook garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add your mushrooms to the pan, cook for another 3 min..
- Then add your zucchini, and stir fry another 3 min (I like my zucchini still crisp so I don't usually cook it for long, but you can cook longer if you'd like).
- Add your cooked quinoa and mixed veggies to the pan, mix. . Then add the scrambled eggs into the pan..
- Add your soya sauce, fish sauce (if using) and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all together. Let sit for 5 min for everything to mingle then serve 😊.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish (optional).