Grilled Cheese with pesto & mozzarella.
You can cook Grilled Cheese with pesto & mozzarella using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese with pesto & mozzarella
- It's 1 of buitoni : pesto with basil.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of any type of sliced bread to your liking.
- It's 1 of about a tablespoon of butter.
Grilled Cheese with pesto & mozzarella step by step
- First, heat up your pan/skillet to about medium to high (just so it can get hot quickly).
- Then turn down your skillet so yo don't burn your bread . low-medium is best .Lightly butter one slice of bread on one side, place down till golden crisp..
- As your one side of bread is toasting, take a butter knife and spread some of the pest basil on your other slice of bread. Then on top of that put 1 or 2 slices of mozzarella cheese followed by a little more pesto and a tomato on top.
- By now your first slice of bread should be done toasting. Put your stove on low and take out the other of bread and put it on a napkin or plate and set aside. Then put a little pesto on the toasted bread when its cooled..
- After you've put put your pesto on the toasted bread. Place it on top of the other sliced bread with the tomato, cheese, and pesto. Butter the bread that's not toasted and place in pan on low until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Then slice in half and enjoy x}.