Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken.
You can have Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken
- It's of Spaghetti Squash.
- You need 1 of medium Spaghetti Squash.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Cooked cubed chicken.
- You need 1 of medium Red pepper sliced.
- It's 4 tbsp of Pesto sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pesto paste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken step by step
- Cut squash in half. Clean the seeds from the center. Brush with olive oil, salt and pepper slightly. Place on foil lined cookie sheet. Skin side up. Bake 50-60 min @ 350°F..
- Cut chicken into stips, season with salt and pepper, cook on stove top till done. (15 min). Cut into cubes when done..
- Cut red pepper into strips and saute untill done - tender..
- When squash is done shred with fork and scoop from shell into baking pan. (9 x 9 or 9x13)..
- Mix the Pesto sauce and pesto paste together. (I used the Market Side Cooking sauce - Basil pesto and Gourment Garden Basil paste in the fresh vegtable section from Wal-Mart) Add to the squash in baking pan. Add the chicken and red pepper to the squash. Mix all together. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake @ 350 for 30 min. Cool 5 min - Enjoy!.