Ham and pesto pasta. The Best Ham Pesto Pasta Recipes on Yummly Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. The natural sweetness and beautiful color of English peas make them a great addition to pesto.
Remove from heat; toss in pesto, pasta, and pasta cooking liquid. A salad of romaine, ham and tomatoes is combined with walnut pesto covered pasta. This post has been sponsored by Diamond Nuts. You can have Ham and pesto pasta using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and pesto pasta
- You need 300 grams of pasta.
- It's 3 tsp of Green pesto.
- You need 4 slice of Ham.
- It's 10 of Plum tomatoes.
- It's 1 bunch of Rocket.
I'm not going to lie - I look forward to Easter dinner almost as much as I look forward to Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner. You can make pesto pasta with any pasta your heart desires. And even in today's recipe video, I say to use your favourite pasta. Salt the water - Pesto usually isn't (and should not be) seasoned enough such that you don't need to add any other salt once tossed through pasta.
Ham and pesto pasta instructions
- Boil your choice of pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Chop the plumb tomatoes in half.
- Tear or chop the ham into bite sized pieces.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and return to the pan.
- Add the pesto to the pasta and stir in.
- Add the tomatoes, shredded ham, and a few leaves of rocket.
Serving pesto with pasta breaks standard pasta rules for how to combine the sauce and the pasta. Here's what you need to know. Pasta with pesto, potatoes, and green beans. [Photographs: Vicky Wasik]. Quick and easy, ham and peas with pasta, cream, and Parmesan. Peas and ham are a classic pairing.