Pesto Spaghetti Squash.
You can cook Pesto Spaghetti Squash using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Spaghetti Squash
- You need 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
Pesto Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds, and butter the inside of each half..
- Place the sides cut side up on a aluminum lined baking sheet, bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes..
- Half the cherry tomatoes and set aside..
- Take it out and let cooked squash cool, once cooled us a fork and going from right to lift or left to right short ways down the squash. Put squash spaghetti strings in to a bowl..
- In to the bowl put in your mozzarella cheese, pesto, last tablespoon of butter, and your halved cherry tomatoes. Stir and serve..