Pesto pizza by goober87. Places La Marsa RestaurantItalian Restaurant PIZZA Pesto. Pesto Pizza: This is a truly delicious if not unusual pizza. Please see my other pizza instructable to see how the base is made.
Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board and drizzle with the with remaining pesto. Sprinkle with fresh basil, then cut into slices and serve. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. You can have Pesto pizza by goober87 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto pizza by goober87
- You need of pizza stuff.
- You need 4 tbsp of pesto.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It's 20 slice of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 envelope of betty crocker pizza dough in a bag.
Add to wishlist Add to compare Share. Chicken Pesto Pizza - The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! PREPARATION: Make the Pizza Dough recipe.
Pesto pizza by goober87 instructions
- Make two boxes of dough per dough directions.this is easy only needs one cup hot tap water for both packages. let rest in bowl set aside..
- Chop onion .Get out your pesto,pizza sauce .mozzarella and pepperoni..
- Take dough out plop on center of pizza pan.In your dough bowl put half cup flour put knuckles in flour bowl start flattening and spreading out dough.for crisp crust spray pizza pan with cooking oil. 12 to 14 inch pizza pan..
- After dough spread out apply pesto and spread with spoon or rubber spatula.know spread pizza sauce and add onion, pepperoni ,and cover with mozzarella cheese..
- Preheat oven to 425 set pizza in oven bake ten to fifteen minutes check after ten minutes leave longer for crispier crust..
For the sauce, chop the garlic. Pur?e the garlic, basil, pine nuts, and olive oil in a blender or food processor. For this pizza, the crust is baked unadorned and then garnished with pesto when it comes out of the oven. It's a great alternative to traditional pizza. In my opinion, it's healthier due to the absence of meat.