Chicken Pesto "Pasta". Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight. Return pasta to pan, then add pesto and reserved water and toss to combine.
Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta ( Chicken Pasta Recipe ). Home made and Easy Way of preparing your Pesto Pasta. Check these other Recipe Videos: How to Cook. You can have Chicken Pesto "Pasta" using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto "Pasta"
- Prepare of Pesto.
- It's 1 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It's 3 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- It's 1/2 of Juiced Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It's of Pasta.
- You need 1 lb of Organic Chicken Thighs or Breasts.
- It's 2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Squash.
- It's 1 of Tarragon.
Drain the pasta put it in a large bowl. Low FODMAP Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Roasted TomatoesFUN WITHOUT FODMAPS. Chicken Pesto Pasta - The combination of freshly-made basil pesto, filling pasta, and tender chicken. Treat your family with this quick and tasty dinner!
Chicken Pesto "Pasta" step by step
- Cook the chicken however you would like. Boil it, grill it, pan cook it. Whatever you like best. I cooked mine in a pan with some olive oil..
- Thinly slice your zucchini and squash length wise into thin strips with a mandoline. Then use a knife to cut them into noodles. Kind of like fettuccine noodle size..
- Now to make your pesto use a food processor. Add all your pesto ingredients to your food process and mix away! Taste it to see if you need more salt and pepper or even more lemon, olive oil, or basil in it. Your pesto, your flavor..
- Add a tablespoon or two of olive oil to a large pot or skillet. Then add in your zucchini and squash along with your pesto and mix well. Let that cook down a bit, stirring occasionally, while you cut up your chicken into bite size cubes..
- Throw in the chicken and mix everything together. Let simmer on low for 5 minutes or so or until the zucchini and squash are tender and ?al dente? or however you like your pasta. Serve with a bit of tarragon on top..
Pasta - Penne is a great option for Chicken Pesto Pasta because of its tubular shape and ability to trap sauce within the noodle. However, Rigatoni and Farfalle would work as well! You can make pesto pasta with any pasta your heart desires. And even in today's recipe video, I say to use Amazing! I followed the recipe and added a bit of roasted chicken to it.