Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine.
You can cook Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine
- Prepare 250 grams of fettucine.
- You need 1 of chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of basil pesto.
- You need 1 small of container semi dried tomatoes.
- It's 3 small of cubes frozen chopped spinach - optional.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream, heaped.
Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine step by step
- Place the fettucine in a large pot of salted boiling water, adding the spinach after 5 or so minutes of cooking.
- Cook the chicken in a heated, oiled wok and once brown remove into a bowl and add the lemon juice and soy sauce into the wok and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the pesto, sour cream and semi dried tomatoes, returning chicken back until ingredients heated through.
- Drain the fettucine once soft and toss through the pesto mixture. Serve and sprinkle with parmesan. Double the recipe for a larger family or guests.