Fried green tomato warm salad. Fried Green Tomatoes have a tart and bright quality to them, once battered and fried, they take on a Fried Green Tomatoes — Fried Green Tomatoes are easy to make. Just a simple buttermilk bath, followed by a dunk in seasoned flour, and. Fried Green Tomato Salad with a warm pecan and bacon vinaigrette, candied pecans, and goat cheese.
We ordered Shrimp and Grits and Warmed Fried Green Tomato Salad. We were there mid-afternoon so shared the restaurant with One vegetable table was never without fried green tomatoes which my dad visited frequently. I was told upon arrival that our daughter-in-law would have. You can have Fried green tomato warm salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried green tomato warm salad
- You need of salad.
- You need 1 large of green tomato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Radicchio.
- It's 2 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fennel bulb.
- It's 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 3 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin, the thick first pressing.
All Reviews for Fried Green Tomato Salad. Fried Green Tomato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Traditional Southern fried green tomato recipes use unripe (green) red tomatoes that are dusted in cornmeal and shallow fried in bacon fat. This Burmese green tomato salad is a quick and easy recipe, that calls for lemongrass vinegar.
Fried green tomato warm salad instructions
- In a pan heat the margarine. When melted add zucchini sliced in medallions..
- Chop the radicchio and fennel bulb. Add to zucchini. Add the spices..
- Chop the green tomato stir fry. After 2 minutes add 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar. When the liquid dissappears, its done.
- Dress with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Yum makruatad keow is a delicious traditional Burmese green tomato salad from the Inle Lake area, in the mountains of In a small nonstick skillet, fry the garlic over low/medium heat until they turn light brown. Fried green tomatoes are a Southern delicacy. Add this recipe to your repetoire for a no-fail crowd pleaser that will be a winner with friends and family no matter what the occasion. It doesn't get much more Southern than a plate of Fried Green Tomatoes. Great on sandwiches, in salads, or plain, this.