Pesto della Graveglia.
You can cook Pesto della Graveglia using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto della Graveglia
- It's 1 bunch of fresh basel.
- You need 30 grams of pine nuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Pesto della Graveglia step by step
- Wash the basel and put the leaves inside the mixer..
- Put the pine nuts in the mixer..
- Add the parmesan cheese, previously cut into medium size pieces..
- Mix the ingredients until the sauce is uniform and creamy..
- Put the sauce inside a glass or a cup that can contain it all..
- Add the olive oil and stir with a spoon until everything is homogeneously mixed up..
- Your pesto is ready for a date with your favorite pasta! (Trofie are preferred). Be sure to add it still fresh directly on the pasta..