Tomato pesto spaghetti pasta. Transfer pasta to bowl with pesto and add a splash of pasta cooking liquid. A delicious creamy without-the-cream pasta recipe! I changed it slightly and added more veggies by braising red onion, a zucchini, capsicum and half the cherry tomatoes, then added a bunch of baby spinach at the end.
In my world, it doesn't get much better than that. The Best Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce Ever! (La Devozione by Peppe Guida). On a recent visit to Gragnano and Naples, I was very fortunate to have this best spaghetti with tomato sauce ever made for me twice! You can cook Tomato pesto spaghetti pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato pesto spaghetti pasta
- Prepare 3 cup of boiling water.
- It's 1 of handful brown spaghetti (you can add more if you like).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sacla tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of fetta cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of chili powder (depends how hot you like it).
When I returned home, I just had to make it for myself! The classic tomato spaghetti is a simple dish that makes the perfect midweek meal for the whole family and that can easily be added to once mastered. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti to pack instructions. Stir the pesto, lemon juice and reserved cooking water into the pasta, using tongs to toss everything together to coat.
Tomato pesto spaghetti pasta instructions
- Boil water and add 1 tbsp sea salt once reached boiling point.
- Add pasta and let it cook for about 10-15 mins. I like my pasta Al Dante.
- Drain the pasta and set aside 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- In a pan, add extra virgin olive oil and garlic powder. Stir until lightly golden brown, add salt and chilli powder and tomato pesto stir untill it sizzles. Then add your pasta water..
- Mix well and add Italian seasoning and oregano..
- Add your fetta cheese and stir untill melted.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed well in the sauce add your pasta and stir until all the pasta is covered with the sauce..
- Plate up and garnish with mint leaves.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Spaghetti. with garlic bread. If you're ready for a fresh take on "spaghetti and red sauce," this is the meal for you. Sun-dried tomatoes create a jammy, concentrated flavor base for this pesto in a pasta dish that's intense in the. Cook spaghetti pasta along with salt and water until its cooked "al dente". Once the spaghetti is cooked, drained the water.