Gnocchi with Homemade Basil Pesto.
You can have Gnocchi with Homemade Basil Pesto using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with Homemade Basil Pesto
- It's 20 of fresh basil leaves or to taste.
- It's 1 of good splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of some parmesan cheese.
- It's 300 grams of gnocchi (I used those who can be cooked in a frying pan).
Gnocchi with Homemade Basil Pesto instructions
- Fry gnocchi in butter on medium high heat for about 8 minutes or until they are a little browned. I usually add some water to the frying pan to be sure they're cooked through.
- In a blender or food processor, put basil leaves and the desired amount of olive oil (I put about one tablespoon). Pulse.
- When gnocchis are cooked, transfer them to a serving bowl and add the pulsed basil with olive oil. Mix well.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and top with fresh basil leaves.