Luke's Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta.
You can have Luke's Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Luke's Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta
- You need of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of dried bowtie pasta.
- It's 1 lb of Shrimp: uncooked, pealed and deveined.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pesto paste.
- You need 2 cup of asparagus: cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grape tomatoes: cut into quarters.
- You need 1 cup of sundried tomatoes: thinly sliced.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 4 oz of pesto paste.
Luke's Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta step by step
- In large pot bring 4 quarts water to boil..
- Stir in pasta boil for 11 minutes stirring occasionally..
- While pasta is cooking begin making sauce. In small sauce pan melt butter over low heat.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper and stir with wooden spoon until smooth..
- Stir in milk and raise heat to medium. Continue stirring until bubbles appear over entire surface. Then stir for additional 1 minute..
- Remove from heat, stir in 4 oz pesto paste, cover and set aside..
- By this time the pasta should be done. Drain and place in 2 qt casserole dish. Cover to retain heat..
- In large pan heat 1 tbl spoon olive oil. Add asparagus and grape tomatoes. Cover and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes just until asparagus becomes tender stirring occasionally..
- While vegetables are cooking place shrimp, lemon juice, tablespoon olive oil, teaspoon pesto, salt, pepper and garlic powder in small bowl and mix..
- Once asparagus are near tender add shrimp mix and cook 1-2 minutes over medium heat until shrimp turn pink. Do not over cook..
- Mix shrimp, vegetables, sauce and sun dried tomatoes with pasta in casserole dish and serve..