Spicy-shrimp with zucchini. Spicy and satisfying, the Asian-style shrimp spiked with sriracha pairs well with healthy ribbons of zucchini noodles. When zucchini is abundant, it makes for a perfect summer meal. I'm obviously not a big believer in diets.
Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. It's unbelievably easy, quick & healthy! I made this recipe with a couple of changes: Added cherry tomatoes Made the shrimp from your "Spicy Roasted Shrimp Sandwich with Chipotle Avocado Mayonnaise" recipe just. You can cook Spicy-shrimp with zucchini using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy-shrimp with zucchini
- It's 12 oz of peeled, deveined uncooked medium shrimp.
- It's 4 oz of fresh mushrooms, cut into 1-inch piece..
- It's 1 small of zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch piece..
- Prepare 1 small of garlic, sliced into small piece..
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced scallions..
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika powder.
Using a julienne peeler or mandoline, create ribbons of zucchini noodles. In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until just. The shrimp cook so fast - something I always love about shrimp! - and those spicy little guys are piled high atop a bed of raw zucchini noodles that Plus this recipe will give you more of that healthy green pesto than what you need for the zucchini noodles, which you will thank me for later, because.
Spicy-shrimp with zucchini step by step
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Stir in chili paste, garlic and scallions. Stir-fry for 1 minute until smell good..
- Add zucchini and mushroom, stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender..
- Add shrimp, cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring occasionally..
- Finally, season to taste with salt and paprika powder..
Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp. A quick and easy Paleo Zucchini Pasta with spicy shrimp marinara made with fresh herbs and packed with flavor. The light sauce for the spicy shrimp and asparagus is garlicky, has a little heat from the crushed red pepper and pairs beautifully with the zucchini noodle pasta. This tasty Shrimp Scampi Recipe uses healthy, gluten free zucchini noodles!