eggplant pesto pizza. Place pizza crust on a baking pan. Spread pesto sauce evenly over crust. Arrange grilled eggplant, tomatoes, onion and olives on top.
Tangy goat cheese, sharp Parmesan, tender sautéed eggplant, and bold pesto cover a mouth-watering pizza. This recipe makes a hearty fourteen-inch pizz. This Pizza recipe came from Yahoo! You can have eggplant pesto pizza using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of eggplant pesto pizza
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of dry yeast.
- It's 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Pesto.
- It's 1 bunch of basil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of cashews.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella / cheese of your choice.
- You need 16 slice of eggplanet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
Food with some alterations by me. I loved the eggplant so much I thought the pesto and cheese overpowered it. Fall Harvest Salad with Cinnamon Shallot Vinaigrette. Fall Salad with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts & Bleu Cheese Topping.
eggplant pesto pizza step by step
- mix yeast water and sugar.
- in a large bowl, mix salt and flour.
- create a small hole.
- pour liquid into the hole.
- mix with fork until starting to form dough.
- move to clean surface, knead until united and smooth.
- if too sticky add flour.
- knead dough into a ball and cover with olive oil.
- place in bowl, cover and let rise for at least an hour.
- preheat oven to 250C.
- place baking brick at the bottom of the oven.
- for pesto: crush all ingredients with hand blender.
- back to dough: knead dough after it raised on a clean surface.
- divide dough into 4.
- create a ball out of each piece of dough.
- roll out into a circle.
- take the baking brick out of the oven and place on it the rolled out dough.
- combine pesto with sour cream and spread on dough.
- place eggplant and some shredded cheese.
- lower oven to 200C.
- return pizza into the oven.
- bake until crust is slightly brown.
- repeat with remaining dough and toppings.
I made a pesto sauce from basil and pine nuts and topped it off with marinated eggplant and mushrooms from the farmer's market. Oh, I added some sauteed tofu as well. Arrange the eggplant slices on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the garlic and pepper over the top. Put the slices of goat cheese on the pizza, sprinkle with the Parmesan, and then dot with the pesto.