Salmon with Cilantro Pesto.
You can cook Salmon with Cilantro Pesto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Cilantro Pesto
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of toasted pine nuts.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's of Fish.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 4 each of 5oz salmon fillets.
Salmon with Cilantro Pesto step by step
- To make the SAUCE, follow steps 2 & 3.
- combine all of the ingredients in a food processor except the oil, blend until well incorporated.
- slowly add the oil until a thick mayonnaise type sauce is formed, reserve until required.
- To make the FISH, follow steps 5-7.
- brush the fillets with oil and season with pepper.
- grill the fillets over medium heat for 5-6 minutes each side.
- serve with a dollop of sauce on each fillet.