Presto Pesto Pasta.
You can have Presto Pesto Pasta using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Presto Pesto Pasta
- It's 1 of One Purple (Red) Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 of One Smoked Turkey Sausage Cut Into Small Pieces.
- You need 20 of Cherry Tomatoes Cut In Half.
- Prepare 1 lb of Box Of Bow - Tie Pasta.
- You need 8 oz of Jar Of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Presto Pesto Pasta instructions
- Sauté chopped onion in two tablespoons of olive oil on low heat..
- Meanwhile, chop sausage and add to pan with onion..
- Continue to cook on low..
- Cook Bow - Tie Pasta as directed on the box..
- About 3 minutes before pasta is done cooking, add cut cherry tomatoes to the pan with the sausage and onion. (Don't over cook tomatoes.).
- Drain pasta..
- Combine in a large bowl: pasta, sausage onion and tomatoes mix, and jar of Pesto sauce. (the onion sausage and tomatoes mix should stay warming until this step ).
- Stir until completely coated with sauce. (add more or less sauce to taste)..
- Serve and enjoy!.