pesto sauce. The recipes were Easy Pesto by Rebecca Jane Thompson, Pesto Sauce by Sara, and Simple Garlic and Basil Pesto by FuzzyGreenMonkey. It had a nice nutty flavor. Pesto (Italian: [ˈpesto], Ligurian: [ˈpestu]), or to refer to the original dish pesto alla genovese (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpesto alla dʒenoˈveːse, -eːze]), is a sauce originating in Genoa.
The main ingredient of pesto sauce is basil, the fresher and more flavoursome the better. The best basil in Italy is grown in Liguria, which is probably why the sauce originated in this region. Learn how to make pesto with this delicious, easy pesto recipe which includes basil, pine nuts and Drizzle in some oil - you need just enough to bind the sauce and get it to an oozy consistency. You can have pesto sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of pesto sauce
- It's 1 of brunch basil.
- It's 25 grams of parmesan.
- You need 25 grams of pecorino.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 25 grams of pine nuts.
- You need 70 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Pesto is, on the surface, a very simple sauce. It requires no cooking and has few ingredients. Heat a small frying pan over a low heat. Cook the pine nuts until golden, shaking occasionally.
pesto sauce step by step
- Wash the basil,put in a blender, add the garlic, pine nuts begin to blend on low speed..
- Add the pecorino, parmesan and olive oil flush, add salt and mix the pesto at minimum speed until you get a smooth cream.
- Transfer the pesto made in a bowl, cover it with a little olive oil and plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator where it will keep for a few days..
Classic, simple basil pesto recipe with fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, Romano or Parmesan cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper.