Pesto haddock and mussels. Baby courgettes, sweet tomatoes & peas. Baby courgettes, sweet tomatoes & peas. "Mussels are a super-nutritious member of the shellfish family, packed with micronutrients including iodine and selenium, two important minerals for healthy. For the pesto, whizz all ingredients in a blender, slowly pouring in the oil while blending until it forms a smooth, nutty paste.
To make the batter, sift the flours together, then. Pull the mussel shells in half, discarding the halves without the mussel meat, and keep to one side. Place the pan with the stock back on the heat and reduce the Add the parsley and cooked mussels and stir through. You can cook Pesto haddock and mussels using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto haddock and mussels
- It's 1 of romaine lettuce.
- It's 2 of fillet of haddock.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herb.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 250 grams of frozen mussels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of basil pesto.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. For the pesto, peel the garlic, coarsely chop and mix with the Parmesan and half of the olive oil. Rinse the basil, spin dry and puree the leaves with the Saute in the olive oil until translucent, then add the wine and the mussels. Cover and cook until all mussels are open.
Pesto haddock and mussels step by step
- Clean lettuce and lace 2 bowls with them.
- Mix together curry powder, herb and bread crumbs.
- Coat haddock in bread crumb mixture.
- Pan fry haddock with olive oil, around 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the haddock at the middle of each lettuce laced bowls.
- In a pan, cook mussels in rice wine and milk for around 5 minutes.
- Place mussels around and on top of haddock.
- Add pesto into broth and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour pesto broth over haddock and mussels, and serve.
Remove the shells from the pot. Discover this haddock recipe made with MIRACLE WHIP, pesto & chopped tomatoes! This Creamy Pesto Haddock Recipe will please four lucky diners. Transfer the pesto to a medium bowl and add the butter. Stir in the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.