Pesto Pepperoni Pizza.
You can cook Pesto Pepperoni Pizza using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground meat.
- You need 1/4 cup of trinty mix (onion green pepper red pepper).
- You need 1 can of 15oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Philadelphia cooking cream (pesto).
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar blend.
- Prepare 1 packages of pre made pizza crust.
- It's 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
Pesto Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 450°F.
- mix together meat, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Brown meat in a large skillet add trinity mix as soon as meat is completely brown..
- cook until trinity mix is translucent then add tomato sauce and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- lightly brush pizza crust with olive oil then spread creamy pesto all over the crust.
- layer meat sauce on top of pesto layer.
- layer cheeses on top of meat sauce layer.
- layer pepperoni on top of cheese and place pizza in the oven.
- lower oven temp to 425°F. and bake for 15 to 20 min or until pizza is nicely browned.
- remove pizza from the oven let cool and enjoy..