Chicken pesto pizza. Chicken Pesto Pizza - The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! Homemade chicken pesto pizza with the crispiest crust, loads of walnut pesto and a kick from pepper jack cheese.
This pesto chicken pizza is fresh and flavorful. My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. Here is my recipe for Roasted Garlic Chicken & Mozzarella Pizza with Homemade Basil Pesto. You can cook Chicken pesto pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pesto pizza
- Prepare 1 packages of fully cooked chicken strips.
- You need 1 of nana flat bread (or ready made pizza crust).
- You need 1 small of jar of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of tomato.
- You need 1/2 can of sliced black olives.
- It's 1/2 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 pints of shredded parmesan cheese.
It's full of fresh, simple ingredients and is guaranteed to win the hearts of pizza lovers! This is the only pizza I make now. Keeping the spices simple helps the flavors of the chicken and vegetables come through. Chicken pesto pizza is an easy pizza recipe made with chicken, basil pesto, sliced cherry tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella cheese.
Chicken pesto pizza instructions
- cook nana bread on a flat top stove with olive oil. about 2 minutes on each side. then remove from heat.
- put pesto sauce on next.
- add mozzarella then chicken strips.
- add black olives n mushrooms.
- then more mozzarella n parmesan cheese.
- top it off with sliced tomatoes ma little more cheese.
- put in the oven on broil for 4 to 5 minutes (depends on the oven).
This is one of our favorite recipes. Chicken Pesto Pizza combines all of your favorite flavors into a convenient easy to eat pizza recipe that is elegant and delicious while being favorite comfort food. This recipe for Chicken Pesto Pizza is not only quick and simple, it's amazingly delicious. This is an older post from the archives I'm bringing back to life (with a few minor revisions) because it's one of. Chicken Pesto Pizza: This is one of my favorite pizzas that I make every Friday night.