Garden Pesto Pizza.
You can cook Garden Pesto Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden Pesto Pizza
- It's 1 of Pizza dough made in bread machine..
- Prepare 5 of Roma tomatoes - sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Homemade pesto.
- It's 1/3 cup of Onion - chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarola cheese - grated.
- It's 1/3 cup of Pizza cheese mix - grated.
- Prepare 1 of Artichoke hearts - chopped.
Garden Pesto Pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough. I added some dried basil to mine..
- Chop onions and artichoke hearts, slice tomatoes..
- Roll out dough and place on pizza pan..
- Evenly spread olive oil then pesto on dough..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese then pizza blend..
- Add tomatoes, onions, and artichoke hearts..
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top. I used maybe 2 tablespoons..
- Bake at 420°F for 13 minutes. Or until dough is golden brown..