Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta.
You can have Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 1 c of "catnip" pulp (was about 20g "catnip" yield).
- It's 3 of peeled garlic cloves.
- It's 3 Tbs of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/3 c of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (I used pink Himalayan and cracked black peppep).
- Prepare 1/3 c of olive oil (can sub for catnipoil).
- It's 12 oz of spaghetti (4 bundles, bit less a quarter in diameter).
Mojo's "Catnip" Special Pesto Pasta instructions
- Make pesto first by combining "catnip" pulp, garlic cloves, pine nuts, and Parmesan in bowl of food processor. Add salt and pepper to taste (a pinch of both). Run processor and add oil slowly until fully combined. Put pesto to side..
- Boil water medium heat. Add spaghetti and stir occasionally for 10-12 min..
- Strain and add back to pot on low heat. Add pesto and mix in for about 1 minute..