Spinach and Basil Pesto.
You can have Spinach and Basil Pesto using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Basil Pesto
- You need of Large bunch of basil.
- Prepare of About 5 handfuls or washed baby spinach.
- You need of Some soaked almonds (great alternative to pine nuts - I have also done this recipe with walnuts before).
- Prepare of Few tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic - peeled and raw.
Spinach and Basil Pesto step by step
- I used my vitamix blender and toasted the almonds in the pan and just threw everything in together and blended it!.
- It’s a really easy recipe! I served this pesto with some gluten free pasta and a homemade tomato pasta sauce I already had in the fridge. Season to taste. This fresh pesto easily keeps in the fridge for about a week. Yum!.