Asian Style Pesto.
You can cook Asian Style Pesto using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Style Pesto
- Prepare 2 cups of sweet basil leaves.
- It's 4 strands of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut + cashew nuts (substitute of pine nuts).
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Maggi Seasoning powder.
- You need 1 cup of brown button mushroom.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 2 of chicken breast marinate with honey, soy sauce and mixed herbs (for grill separately).
- You need 1 packet of Spagethi (boiled).
Asian Style Pesto instructions
- Blend garlic, kaffir leaves, basil leaves, walnut and cashew nut in food processor.
- Add grated and shredded parmesan cheese together with olive oil in the food processor. Blend until well mixed and smooth. Occasionally stop to scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Add salt, black pepper and Maggi seasoning powder in pesto mixture. Add more to taste..
- Separately, heat a pan with medium heat, melt the butter and add in some minced garlic and mushroom.
- Put the pesto mixture in the pan and add fresh milk.
- Add boiled spaghetti in the pan and mix with pesto sauce until well coated.
- Ready to serve with sliced grilled chicken breast and some grated parmesan cheese.