Dried fruit salad - khoshaf. Rinse the dried fruits under the running faucet, add to the syrup. Marinate the fruits for a few hours or overnight. Remove the nuts from their respective bowls, peel the Place the peeled nuts in the serving bowl along with the dried fruits and syrup.
Great recipe for Dried fruit salad - khoshaf. A dessert made of dried fruits soaked in apricot juice and decorated with almonds and pine nuts. It's a healthy and refreshing Syrian dessert. You can cook Dried fruit salad - khoshaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried fruit salad - khoshaf
- You need 1 liter of apricot juice, or any other juice like qamar ed-deen - apricot sherbet - or tang juice.
- It's 1 cup of dried apricots.
- You need 1 cup of dried prunes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried raisins, big grains.
- It's 1/2 cup of dried raisins, small grains.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds, preferably unroasted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pistachios, preferably unroasted.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts, preferably unroasted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 2 tablespoons of orange blossom water.
Can use any dried fruit for this dish, and raw cashew nuts for walnuts. Dried fruit recipe or khoshaf in an authentic Egyptian compot recipe made with apricots, figs, prunes, raisins and nuts. Dried Fruit Salad with Toasted Almonds GF SCDGluten Free SCD and Veggie. This dried fruit salad also includes fresh bananas, apples and oranges.
Dried fruit salad - khoshaf instructions
- Soak all the dried fruits together in the chosen juice..
- Leave it for 4 hr then add the orange blossom water and sugar..
- Pour into serving glasses and sprinkle with the nuts..
- You can soak the nuts in water before serving..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'Apricot sherbet' under my profile..
Pair a fruit salad with something savory and healthy- gotta love a little bit of that sweet and savory at Iftar time… Guess, I'll have to ask him now. A good sweety/savory combo we like in our home is khoshaf (dried fruit salad) and/or sobia (coconut w/milk) and sambusak (spinich, cheese or beef are. The Dried-Fruit Salad recipe out of our category salad! Dried-Fruit Salad. with Pear and Rose Water. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!