You can have Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- You need 1 (29 ounce) of can peaches.
- Prepare 1 (20 ounce) of can pineapple chunks.
- It's 1 (3 1/8 ounce) of box dry vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of strawberries, (quartered).
- It's 1 of banana, (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 pint of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 bunch of grapes (any color).
- You need 1-2 tbs of sugar (optional).
Fruit Salad instructions
- In a large bowl combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. (Use the juices from the cans also).
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved..
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and the sugar..
- Refrigerate until chilled.