Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. Easy, versatile fruit salads are refreshing additions to any meal. Chef John's Waldorf Salad. "Simple and fresh!
Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. A fruit salad is the perfect go-to recipe when you need a beautiful and easy dish for your entertaining table. You can cook Fruit Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Pineapple.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mango.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Banana.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Strawberry jelly.
- It's 4 of Nos Cardamom.
- It's 2 of Nos Clove.
- Prepare 2 of Nos Cinnamon Pieces.
- Prepare of Sugar - to sweeten the fruits.
- Prepare 500 grams of Vanilla ice cream.
Loaded with taste and nutrition, brimming with gorgeous jewel-like colors, and quick and easy to. We've been waiting all damn year for sweet salads. This winning combination of fruits drizzled with a lemon poppy seed dressing make up the best fruit salad you'll ever have. This refreshing fruit salad salad is perfect as a side dish or a healthy dessert…and it has a secret This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient.
Fruit Salad step by step
- Cut pineapple and mango into small cubes. Add pineapple, sugar and spices into a pan, cook for few minutes. Remove from fire and allow it to cool..
- Add mango to this and chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut banana and strawberry jelly into small cubes just before serving. Mix everything together and serve with vanilla ice cream..
Give friends a taste of the tropics on warm summer days with this refreshing fruit blend. For a little extra punch, you might add a splash of coconut rum. Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Looking for the best Fruit Salad recipes?