Fruit Salad - Tropical.
You can have Fruit Salad - Tropical using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad - Tropical
- It's 2-20 Oz. of cans of pineapple chucks.
- Prepare 3-11 Oz. of cans Mandarin oranges.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 bag of marshmallows (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 bunch of sliced bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded Coconut.
Fruit Salad - Tropical instructions
- Mix drained pineapple, drained oranges, and sour cream well..
- Chill in refrigerator overnight in covered container..
- Before serving, mix in 1/2 the bag of marshmallows..
- Add banana slices to salad until it looks like enough or until consistency of salad is as you like it. I used 8 small bananas..
- Add chopped walnuts OR coconut if desired. I LOVE the coconut in this salad!.