Shrimp fried rice. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice.
People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always. Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant! This is quick, easy, and you can customize it to your taste. You can cook Shrimp fried rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried rice
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 3 of medium eggs, scrambled.
- It's 1 lb of Shrimp.
- It's 3 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 of red pepper flakes, to taste.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper, to taste.
Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata - A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. This shrimp fried rice is tender seasoned shrimp stir fried with eggs, vegetables and rice. A quick and easy meal or side dish that's even better than what you'd get from your local Chinese restaurant!
Shrimp fried rice step by step
- Heat wok or large skillet with oil (peanut, vegetable, or canola) and scramble the eggs in oil..
- Add everything except the rice and soy sauce. Heat until shrimp is cooked through..
- When shrimp is cooked, add rice and soy sauce. Stir until all ingredients well mixed..
This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that Push rice to one side of the skillet and add the egg. Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then. I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make - if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way - cold rice works the best. Shrimp Fried Rice - Why order take-out?