Fruit salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. Easy, versatile fruit salads are refreshing additions to any meal. Chef John's Waldorf Salad. "Simple and fresh!
Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. A fruit salad is the perfect go-to recipe when you need a beautiful and easy dish for your entertaining table. You can cook Fruit salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit salad
- Prepare of fruit.
- You need 1/2 large of coconut.
- You need 1/2 large of pineapple.
- Prepare 2 large of peaches.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of nuts.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts, salted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need of dressing.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint leaves.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1/2 tsp of unsweet extra dark Hershey cocoa powder.
Loaded with taste and nutrition, brimming with gorgeous jewel-like colors, and quick and easy to. We've been waiting all damn year for sweet salads. Give friends a taste of the tropics on warm summer days with this refreshing fruit blend. For a little extra punch, you might add a splash of coconut rum.
Fruit salad step by step
- Mix the coconut milk, crumbled mint, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Set aside. And chill in refrigerator..
- If you use fresh peel and slice the pineapple. Crack the coconut and take out the fruit, its hard to remove from the shell I also drained the coconut water. I left the skin on the peaches..
- Rinse and dry the coconut fruit. Toast the coconut.
- Shave half a cup of the coconut. Grate half a cup and leave some in chunks. Cut the pineapple and peaches into bite sized pieces. Add salt. Mix all these fruits together..
- Toast the walnuts, cashews, almonds and pistachios. Mix the nuts with the fruit..
- Add the dressing to the salad. Sprinkle the coca powder on top. Serve hope you enjoy! I chilled my dressing overnight.
This refreshing fruit salad salad is perfect as a side dish or a healthy dessert…and it has a secret This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient. This winning combination of fruits drizzled with a lemon poppy seed dressing make up the best fruit salad you'll ever have. Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. This fruit salad is a real "crowd pleaser" and tends to go fast.