Roasted Mexican Zucchini.
You can cook Roasted Mexican Zucchini using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Mexican Zucchini
- You need 4 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mexican four cheese blend shredded cheese.
- It's 1 of recipe Crispy Onion Strings, recipe listed below.
Roasted Mexican Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil lightly with non stick spray..
- Cut each zucchini in half the lon way, score flesh side of zucchini in 1/4 inch deep cross slits..
- Comine melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, lime juice, pepper, chili powder, sugar and salt to taste in a bowl, whisk to combine..
- Place zucchini on prepared pan, scored side up in a single layer, brush with seasoned butter/oil mixture. Roast about 15 minutes until tender, remove pan from oven and evenly sprinkle mexican cheese blend on each zucchini. Return to oven to melt cheese about 5 minutes...
- Transfer to serving platter and top each zucchini with some crispy onion strings. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346085-crispy-onion-strings.