Fruit Salad Surprise.
You can have Fruit Salad Surprise using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad Surprise
- Prepare 3 cup of of fruits in season.
- You need 1/3 cup of of any type of sugar.
- You need 1 dash of of an whole orange,lemon or 6 limes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of sprinkles or nuts (optional).
- It's 2 pints of of your favourite sherbet,ice cream or yougurt.
Fruit Salad Surprise instructions
- Chop your fruits into bite size pieces.
- Add the sugar and juice from an orange,lemon or 6 limes.
- Stir and let the sugar dissolve for around 10 mins.
- Take a fancy glass and fill it with 2 scoops(or more) of sherbet. Then add the fruit mixture on top.
- If wanted sprinkle the nuts or sprinkles on top.
- Last but not least enjoy :-).