Diva's Fruit Salad. Salads are way to add a tasty twist to them and make them too good to resist for your little child. We've been waiting all damn year for sweet salads. The perfect fruit salad for a backyard bbq or any occasion.
This fruit salad is perfect for parties. It's easy to make and everyone will appreciate a healthy option at the dessert table. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. You can cook Diva's Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diva's Fruit Salad
- Prepare 3 medium of Apples (your fave; chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of Pinapple chunks (14-16 oz.).
- Prepare 2 cup of Grapes (your fave seedless).
- You need 8 oz of Walnuts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of Mandarin Oranges (8-10 oz.).
- You need 2 of Banannas.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mini Marshmallows.
- You need 1 pints of Sour Cream.
In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad. How to Make Fruit Salad Prepare fruit: chop fruits (except blueberries) and add to a large mixing bowl. A fruit salad is the perfect go-to recipe when you need a beautiful and easy dish for your entertaining table. Loaded with taste and nutrition, brimming with gorgeous jewel-like colors, and quick and easy to.
Diva's Fruit Salad instructions
- On the day before you want to serve this, drain pineapple and oranges. In a lg bowl mix together pineapple, apple, grapes and walnuts. Add mandarin oranges and mix gently..
- Stir in mini marshmallows and sour cream. Cover and store in fridge overnight. About an hour before you serve, chop and gently stir in banannas. Cover and store in fridge for at least 1 hour before you serve. Stir again before serving..
The Best Vegan Fruit Salad Recipes on Yummly Easy Fruit Salad Recipe, Very Vanilla Fruit Salad, Hawaiian-style Fruit Salad. Accompany this luscious honeyed fruit salad recipe with a baguette, assorted cheese, and a bottle of spicy-sweet sparkling dessert wine for a lovely Bastille Day picnic. Honey Lime Fruit Salad is a refreshing fruit salad bursting with flavour! This easy fruit salad includes mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes & sweet oranges!