Strawberry Salad. This strawberry salad is colorful and delicious! This easy strawberry salad recipe features a creamy homemade balsamic dressing and sweet ripe Ready for a killer strawberry salad recipe? Strawberries are a natural pairing with the acidity of a.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad is always a hit at parties. The combination of sweet, salty and tart make it irresistible. This layered strawberry pretzel dessert is loved by adults and kids. You can have Strawberry Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Salad
- You need 1 pkg of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- It's 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
- It's 1 head of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- It's 1 (5 ounce) of bag spinach.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
Strawberry Salad bursting with juicy strawberries, creamy goat cheese and caramelized pecans with wonderfully delicious Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette is your show stopping side to all your spring. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans, Feta and Balsamic Vinaigrette. A delicious and easy Strawberry Spinach Salad made with candied pecans, feta and a simple balsamic vinaigrette. This strawberry salad recipe is so fresh and delicious!
Strawberry Salad instructions
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
This refreshing orange and strawberry salad is packed with good-for-you ingredients and dressed in a flavor-packed citrus vinaigrette. This is one of my go-to salads to serve as a quick dinner side dish. Making Strawberry Spinach Salad for an office potluck? It's so easy, and everyone will love you for it! How to make Strawberry Spinach Salad: First you have to make the dressing.