Zucchini fritters with feta and dill. Mix in the dried zucchini, scallions, dill, feta, garlic and black pepper. Sprinkle the flour (or corn starch) and baking powder over mixture and stir We love zucchini fritters and can't wait to try them with the feta. They are also wonderful with any leftover sweet corn scraped from the cobs, or with red onion, or.
Australian Gourmet Traveller recipe for zucchini and dill fritters with whipped feta. Zucchini and Feta Fritters, a fabulous summer side dish to make great use of in-season zucchini and mint. These fritters would pair perfectly with anything you grill such as steaks, chicken or Tips and Variations: You can use fresh dill in place of mint. You can cook Zucchini fritters with feta and dill using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini fritters with feta and dill
- It's 1 lb of zucchini.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 of minced scallions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced dill.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, minced or pressed.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cornstarch or flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
Be sure to squeeze all the liquid from the zucchini. Stir in the flour and egg and mix until Transfer the fritters to a serving platter and garnish each with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a small sprig of dill. Sprinkle the reserved lemon zest and. Dill in zucchini and feta cakes.
Zucchini fritters with feta and dill step by step
- Shred zucchini and mix with salt. Wring excess liquid after letting sit for ten minutes.
- Beat eggs. Mix zucchini , scallions , dill, feta, garlic, black pepper. Sprinkle cornstarch and baking powder till uniformly distributed..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet. Press batter into fritters. 2-3 minutes per side..
While most of you like dill, I've had some people ask if it is ok to omit the dill and use something else instead. Yes, you can make these zucchini and feta fritters with flax eggs. Jo Cook is back with another delicious recipe filled with vegetables for you to enjoy. Place the zucchini, eggs, feta, flour, baking powder, mint, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Keep the fritters warm and set aside.