Tuna salad with orange dressing. The Best Tuna Salad Dressing Recipes on Yummly Turmeric Vinaigrette Salad Dressing, Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Special Olive Oil Salad Dressing. This dinner salad is anything but ordinary!
Apple Mandarin Orange Pear and Feta Spinach Salad is the ultimate fall salad! It has delicious fresh flavors, beautiful colors and when finished with I knew from the beginning though that I would love it because I used my super delicious, super popular Orange Poppy Seed Dressing from my Cranberry. This delicious orange-fennel salsa serves as the dressing for seared tuna served on a bed of baby spinach. You can have Tuna salad with orange dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad with orange dressing
- Prepare 150 gr of pulled salted tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of small red pointed paprika.
- Prepare 1 of small Romanie lettuce.
- You need 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need of For dressing:.
- Prepare of Orange juice from 1 small orange.
- It's 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It's 3/4 tsp of Honey.
- It's of Salt.
Sprinkle the salad with olive oil and pepper to taste. This salad is a complete hit whenever I serve it. It's one of my go-to recipes for entertaining, especially during the holiday The citrus vinaigrette is such a refreshing dressing with both fresh orange juice and fresh lemon juice. The zest of the orange and lemon further intensifies.
Tuna salad with orange dressing instructions
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, oregano, honey, and salt in bowl. Mix them evenly.
- Add the tuna fish and the dressing in to the vegetable bowl, stir them until all vegetables well coated with the dressing.
- You can check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DL4Q-sd3xPk.
A delicious tuna salad recipe made Nicoise style with grilled tuna steaks, hard-cooked eggs, potatoes, green beans, olives, and more. The flavors of the Dijon dressing, chopped olives, and lightly grilled tuna combined with the potatoes, eggs, and green beans make this a perfect dinner salad for summer. Peel the oranges and remove all the white pith. Separate the oranges into segments, cutting inside the separating skins. Cut the segments in half if desired, reserving any juice.